Wednesday 20 December 2017

Christmas Lights


Morning and welcome to my shared post for IndigoBlu.

I found inspiration from the selection of Christmas lights that adorn trees and houses at this time of year.

Using IndigoBlu 'Shine Bright' stamp set I stamped both sizes of light bulbs onto Shrink Plastic with a permanent blank ink pad.


Using my Albrecht Durer watercolour pencils I coloured these bulbs red, orange and blue.


After cutting them out a hole was punched in the top of the bulb.


I then shrunk these using my heat gun. You may also notice the colour intensifies when they are shrunk. I then threaded these onto a length of red string.


The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the 'Christmas Wreath' stamp set which I stamped in red. The bulbs were then adhered to the 150mm x 150mm white card blank.



Please take a look at the teams fabulous projects following the links over on the IndigoBlu Blog.

Don't forget tune into Hochanda later today to see IndigoBlu's Big Save Shows at 4pm and 7pm with the fabulous Kay Halliwell-Sutton.
 
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brings you lots of crafty goodies.

Carolyn
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment